It's been my pleasure to share this series with you, "101 Blogging Tips". We are finished :D I will be creating an page with a table of contents and quick links to all 101 tips.
Tip #101: Blog Maintenance
Now that you have reworked your blog using the previous 100 tips, you now need to maintain your blog. Your work is never over.
- You need to keep posting quality content - your best work!
- Track, measure and analyze your marketing efforts and what your readers want and like most!
- Continuously invest time and effort into your site, and to apply all 101 tips over and over again.
- That's why it's very important that you are passionate about your blog and what you're sharing, because it's an investment :D
For Stampin' Up! Demonstrators
For those that are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, I do have programs for you to help you maintain your sidebars and to keep the promotions current, fresh, and beautiful.
I no longer personally perform manual blog maintenance (where I would enter and update your blogs several times a month), however Angel does - www.AngelElmer.com.
However, I do have 2 other options for you!
Join my Code/Image Only blog maintenance program for less than $5 per month and I will send you the code and images for the Stampin' Up! promotions! But you'll need to add them to your site yourself.
Want the best of both! Join Stamping and Blogging where you get an entire site full of stamping video and PDF instruction, as well as "how to setup a blog" video instruction and more on blogging and social meida....AND a section for Blog Maintenance (for US, CAN, AUS, UK, New Zealan and Germany demonstrators) where you can access the HTML code for all the recent promos or catalogues, and view video on how to add the HTML to your site!
Our site has over 300 videos plus stamping project sheets and PDF tutorials, tons of blogging/social media articles and PDF tutorials.
- Features "How to Setup a Blog" series
(video and PDF instruction).
- 100% Stampin Up. We use Stampin’ Up! products exclusively and our projects range from beginner to advanced – clean and simple to WOW!