Oh my GOODNESS!!!! This is GREAT news for all Blogger Bloggers!!!! This is a feature Blogger users have been waiting for.
For Stampin' Up! demonstrators, you would use "Pages" for selling Tutorials, Card Kits, Handmade Items, Planners and more, where you could create a separate page for each type of product you are selling.
For other business owners, this may be to use a "page" to describe each service you provide or each type of product you sell.
Where to Find Pages
1. Login and from the Dashboard go to Layout, then Page Elements.
2. Add a Gadget and choose the 1st one, Pages (NEW!).
3. You can rename the title, such as "For Sale" or "Services".
4. For most, leave the "automatically add new pages when they are published.
5. As you develop more pages, you can come to this gadget and order the pages, using drag and drop.
6. Notice the TIP, you can use Pages as a Navigational Bar (like the Nav Bar in Typepad). GREAT tip!!!
7. Click Save.
8. Keep in the side, or drag at the top under your banner. Click Save.
To Add New Pages
1. From the Dashboard, go to Posts or Edit Posts. Then you will see "Edit Pages".
2. Click "Edit Pages" and there you can create a new page.
3. You can add up to 10 (TEN) Pages!!!
4. Click on NEW PAGE and then create a page just as you would a post.
5. Publish/post options at the bottom.
6. When ready, Publish and you are on your way!!!!
I'm so excited to share this news!!!