Although this service was again originally designed for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, it can be modified to help assist other business types with their specific setup needs. Please contact me with a list of your specifications and I'd be more than happy to provide a personalized quote.
Such items may include (but not limited to):
- Banner (and additional graphics desired), updated color scheme (Blog design and all graphic work is included in this fee. Or you can visit one of my design partners (and pay them separately).
- Installing a free template. For example, there are many free Blogger templates out there to choose from; I'd be happy to install that for you.
- Adding a subscription widget like Feedburner or Feedblitz.
- Creating Link Lists (to link to other pages on your own site or to other resources).
- Store Page Template (HTML Code for a table of columns and rows where you will add your images and paypal buttons to create an organized, professional store page).
- Creating a Navigation Bar.
- Adding a "Follow Me" area - links to your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.).
If you don't have a blog setup at all and completely starting fresh, you need to setup an account with TypePad, WordPress or Blogger:
- To setup a TypePad blog, click here.
- To setup a WordPress blog, click here.
- To setup a Blogger blog, click here.
Blog Setup For Stampin' Up! Demonstrators
My blog setup fee is $200 (TypePad/Blogger only) and includes the following and can be customized to fit your personal or business blogging needs and preferences. This is INCLUDES an entire blog design package (which can run you $150-$300 by itself, especially if you visit one of my amazing design partners)!!!!
- ALL current promotions, catalogs, and product lines.
- Links to your SU website and some type of navigation bar - calendar of events, join my team, promotions, shop online and more.
- Feedburner/Feedblitz - allows people to subscribe to your blog (stay updated when you post).
- Newsletter Signup - if you use constant contact or other newsletter service, I can add a signup box on your sidebar. Would then need additional login information for that. If you need a newsletter designed to compliment your blog design, you can purchase that here (Newsletter Design = 1/2 OFF if you order both the Blog Setup and Newsletter Design service).
- Categories - although you will enter these as you post, I will make the spot in the sidebar for them.
- Monthly Archives.
- Online Ordering button -- links to your Stampin' Up! website.
- Stampin' Up! Disclaimer.
- Socialize with me area where I have small icons that link to your FB, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other social media pages.
- Facebook/Twitter integration (auto post your blog post to FB and Twitter).
- Feed your blog posts into your DBWS blog (included in setup).
- Google Analytics setup.
- Any other things that may interest you that you've seen on other blogs and want on yours? For example, a survey, a search bar, adding pages for your Clubs or using Store Page Template (HTML Code for a table of columns and rows where you will add your images and paypal buttons to create an organized, professional store page)
Here are some recent Blog Setups:
3 Blog Maintenance Options
Go to http://www.BlogsByHeatherSubscriptions.com to find the one perfect for you and your budget!
You are responsible for other blog related services fees. For example, if you use Typepad, then you are responsible for their monthly fee (starting at $8.95 and up).
I will also be more than happy to assist you in setting up your domain if you choose to have one (you can purchase them through me at www.BlogsByHeatherDomains.com). A domain you would like your blog's address to read www.BlogsByHeather.com instead of www.heatherporto.typepad.com for example. Domain registration fees are separate but very affordable per year (not monthly).
Contact me to register for one or more of these services: firstname.lastname@example.org.