Constant Contact Newsletter Design
Templates are designed to coordinate with your existing website or blog; similar images, color scheme, buttons. If you don't have a site, that's okay, we can design a newsletter from scratch using the color scheme and thoughts you have in mind!
Additionally, although many of my customers use Constant Contact for their newsletter service, I do also create templates for Aweber, MailChimp and others. Contact me for more info!
Constant Contact Newsletter Design ($200)
- Create a Contact list and import your existing contacts (if needed).
- Add a "Sign Up For My Newsletter" box on your blog or website. I will need access to your blog to install that.
- Setup one newsletter (template) that can then be "copied" again and again on your own, and you'll just have to replace the images and text. (Click here for tutorial).
- Template vary in design but most have the following characteristics:
- In This Issue/Table of Contents
- Contact Me
- Follow Me
- Quick Links
- Featured Project or Product
- Join My List (button)
- In the main article area is where the Introduction and Articles are located. We can create many blocks in the template.
- Then at the bottom, some have coupons.
- If you have seen other newsletters you like, just forward them to me!
- Click here to see some samples!
- Price: $200
Newsletter Banner Design
- If you purchased the Constant Contact Newsletter Designer service, then it is INCLUDED in the Constant Contact Newsletter Design Fee ($200).
- If you do not want the Newsletter Design and simply just want a banner designed, then you can purchase that here: $50 Newsletter Banner Design Only.
- If you'd like a Clickable Banner added, then there is a $25 additional design/coding fee. However, this is INCLUDED if you purchased the Constant Contact Newsletter Design fee ($200).
NOTE: This service is separate from your Constant Contact monthly/yearly subscription plan. You are responsible for paying that subscription fee.
Contact me to register for this service: firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like me to send you samples.